Tuesday, March 8, 2011

men named lawrence are more likely to become lawyers because people are drawn to the name resemblance

also, men named dennis are higher than likely to become dentists

whattt

so i seem to start off a lot of my posts with, I haven't written in a while, and technically its not true because I have been writing, just not on here :P

but not a lot has happened yet, just waiting for colleges to come out soon, next week!
and trying not to think about it til then,
and watching buttloads of arrested development, my gosh that's a funny show

these days my sleep schedule hasn't been that weird, just that my body seems to fall asleep for shorter periods of time, as in I'll wake up naturally after a while, but I'll still be tired...

and I've been have really realistic dreams about people at school..

hopefully I'll get some good news soon, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some bloggy love <3